The Formula 1 Grand Prix is run over 19 races through the year in different circuits in various continents and countries, and is one of the most popular sports, internationally. Most of the races are run in specially made racing tracks with varying challenges for the drivers. And they are all run in the afternoons at respective local times. But the F1 race in Singapore is run through the city’s streets and that too at night. It is a dazzling spectacle and attracts fans from virtually every corner of the world and there is a clamor for tickets. But you can find some Singapore Grand Prix packages which you can book and enjoy the weekend in the city state without any hassles.
All Inclusive Packages Offered
When you approach the agencies offering the packages for popular sports events, you will find that their offer has virtually everything thrown in. You will only make your to and fro travel arrangements to Singapore. The company offering the Singapore Grand Prix packages will include in their offer:
· Hotel stay: You would be given a choice, of 3 or 5 star accommodation in Singapore, and it will cover 4 days. You will also have to choose between a single or double occupancy and so on. The package rates will vary accordingly. Breakfast is included
· Tickets for the Race: The F1 race event is held over three days; Friday practice, Saturday Qualifying and the actual race on Sunday. The package offered would include tickets for all three days in the Bay Grandstand.
· Entry to Special pre-event party: Every year there is a special Grand Prix welcome function held on Friday and the buyer of the package is entitled to a pass to attend this event.
· Entry to Music Concert: This also comes as part of the package. On all three racing nights, after the event, internationally popular musicians perform on the Padang main stage, and the ticket holder is allowed free entry to this event. Check out KPT US Masters Golf.
· Other benefits: The Singapore Grand Prix packages also come with some frills like a lucky draw, special event related merchandise and so on.
All arrangements are meticulously made, and a representative is deputed to attend to the travelers’ requirements throughout the 4 days.
Other Sports Events Also Can be Booked
If your interests do not include F1 racing, but other sports like rugby or tennis or even horse racing, you can find packages for these events too.
Hong Kong 7s packages: This popular tournament in Hong Kong is held in April and in 2016 it will be held over three days, 8th through 10th April’ 2016. With 28 teams playing 70 matches in 3 days, it can’t get more exhilarating than this. The package includes 4 day hotel stay, tickets and in this case, even the return flights from select cities.
Melbourne Cup package: This horse racing event is considered so popular that Australia declares a holiday. You can book a package and enjoy the 2-day stay in Melbourne and ticket to the race and other frills and thrills.
Australian Open packages: One of the four Grand Slam events in the tennis calendar, the Australian summer is worth enjoying. A fortnight of scintillating tennis by the best the game has on offer. Don’t miss it. To learn more, check out http://www.kpt.com.au/events/singapore-grand-prix/